Terms and Conditions for https://nationalforestlawblog.com/
Effective date: [Insert Date]
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the website https://nationalforestlawblog.com/ (“Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
Ownership and Use of Content
The Website and all content contained on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of National Forest Law Blog or its content suppliers, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may use the content of the Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, or display any of the content of the Website in any way, without the prior written permission of National Forest Law Blog.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- To engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other users’ accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website;
- To engage in any activity that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which may harm National Forest Law Blog or users of the Website;
- To engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate National Forest Law Blog, a National Forest Law Blog employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- To use any data mining, web scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; or
- To upload, post, or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NATIONAL FOREST LAW BLOG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NATIONAL FOREST LAW BLOG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NATIONAL FOREST LAW BLOG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless National Forest Law Blog, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising